Things I am loving
1. Adele- I am embarrassed that I am just now realizing how incredible this woman sings!! I am a bit obsessed with her now, especially her rendition of "Make You Feel My Love." It's some really beautiful music.
2. Hunter boots- These all-weather boots keep me so dry!! They do run super narrow around the calf, but I love them anyway. I still need to buy the inserts to make them winter appropriate, but whenever I walk Ellie or hike around campus, I feel much appreciation for them.
3. Forever21 sunglasses- So many fun colors and super low prices (of course)... I am going to go online and buy a few more pairs this afternoon!
4. Diet Coke Lime- I love Diet Coke (and regular Coke, too, for that matter), but that extra pop of lime is just so excellent. I have been consuming cans of this delicious drink on the way to class and whenever I am up obscenely late doing homework.
5. Starbuck's Java Chip Frappuccino- I'll admit, I feel infinitely cooler when I purchase something like a coffee or chai tea from Starbuck's as it feels much more mature and hip, but right now, I am obsessed with the java chip frappuccinos. That mixture of coffee and chocolate chips is just too divine. It's worth sacrificing looking cool.
Things I am hating
1. People who walk on the wrong side of the road- So whenever I walk Ellie, I almost always encounter these two women who WALK ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!!! I thought everyone knew that you're supposed to walk against traffic, but apparently not. The only reason this annoys me is that we end up walking towards each other on the same side, and they make ME move every time! I want to tell them that I am on the correct side of the road, but I don't want any walking drama.
2. Ugg boots- I realize I am probably the only person in the world who does not like Ugg boots, but I don't care. I will admit, I own a pair, but only because they are super warm and comfortable. I just don't think they make my legs look very nice, and I feel frumpy whenever I wear them. Okay. Please don't hate me now for hating on Uggs.
3. Jersey Shore- Yes, once again I am hating on something that everyone else seems to love! So I do think Jersey Shore can be really funny sometimes, but I cannot sit there and watch a whole episode of that show. I guess I just don't understand it, and I hate hearing it quoted all of the time. Meh.
4. Quoting/Idolizing Marilyn Monroe- Now here is something I REALLY don't get- what is so special about Marilyn? I don't know why I see so many quotations by her on girls' Facebook pages or posters in people's rooms. I mean, Marilyn Monroe was a gorgeous woman, but what else did she all do? I am a huge Jackie O. fan (Can you get any more classy and fabulous than Jackie???), and I just cannot quote or idolize the woman who slept with her husband. No thank you.
Here is a video of Adele- how awesome is she?
Diet coke lime is foul. I love my uggs! I totally agree with the Marilyn Monroe obsession, what's up with that?!
ReplyDeleteWhat color Hunter boots do you have?? I think they are SO in style...... I love the Starbucks double chocolate frappuccino also :)
ReplyDeleteI have the Hunter green boots!! My favorite is the aubergine purple, but it's difficult to find those :(
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I know I just told you facebook that I recently stumbled across your blog -- and the fact that I'm reading posts from January 2011 is probably a little sketchy.. but whatever -- I CANNOT AGREE MORE WITH THE MARILYN MONROE COMMENT! Jackie O is just too fabulous and I instantly judge women who "look up" to Marilyn... what do you look up to her for??
ReplyDeleteFinally... a girl who gets me!