2. St. Ives moisturizing body wash. I love this body wash because it doesn't dry my skin out. It's perfect for winter. I like the oatmeal and shea butter kind. It's as soothing for your skin as it smells.
3. Aveda Hand Relief. Speaking of winter and dry skin...this is the perfect remedy! Hand relief lotion is incredible for preventing (or treating) your skin from the harsh winter cold and wind. It smells nice, too. Very calming. I try to put some on each night before bed, and my hands are very thankful for that.
4. Maybelline Eye Studio eye shadow. I love this eye shadow! It's really great for making your eyes glitter. I have green eyes (arguably blue in certain light), and I like the shade "silver starlet." My friend recently just informed me that you're supposed to apply eye shadow wet (Who knew? Does that make me a makeup ignoramus?), and it really does create a much more dramatic effect (and it stays on longer).
5. Harajuku Lovers "Love" perfume. I received a bottle of this perfume in a White Elephant Christmas exchange a few years ago, and I have adored this scent ever since. I think it's perfect all year round but especially so in the winter. I recently found a winter edition of this perfume, and the little girl is wearing a pink parka. So cute.




My Top 5:
ReplyDelete1. Origins VitaZing Moisturizer
2. Origins Never a Dull Moment Face Polisher
3. Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner (I know its hair care)
4. Gucci Pour Homme II Cologne
5. Origins Clear Improvements Charcoal Mask
I got the red E.O.S. lib balm also!!!!
ReplyDelete