I am very excited to report that tonight I will be signing the lease to the house I'll be renting with five other girls next September! I've been living at home and commuting to campus these past few years, and to be honest, it is quite exhausting. Living at home has a bunch of perks, such as zero rent, Wendy and Roger making my meals, a clean house, etc...but I am ready to live on campus my senior year. It's very time-consuming and tiring to drive half an hour to and from campus, and parking is always interesting (and I mean interesting as in it sucks). It also makes going out on the weekends more difficult as I can't simple walk home and crash for the night.
I can't wait to go all crazy at Ikea this summer. I've also already been on the look out for sales on duvet covers and other random household items. Ben gave me Russian doll glasses and measuring cups (I am obsessed with Russian dolls- I don't know why) for my birthday, and I got this adorable flower scrub brush from Francesca's Collections in December. Basically, I already have acquired a box of items for when I move out (much to my mom's chagrin as she hates any kind of clutter). Below is my dream room. Or one of them, anyway.
Hopefully, my current roommates don't miss me TOO much... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.