Saturday, January 22, 2011

My new 1154 Lill bag!!!!

Today, my favorite FedEx man delivered a package I've been eagerly awaiting for three weeks now...my new school bag!!!!!! One of my best friends, Becca, works at 1154 Lill- a handbag store where you get to create your own bags, accessories, etc. Becca works at the Chicago location, conveniently located on Armitage (where there are an insane amount of fabulous shops to choose from. My bank, 5/3, also has a location on Armitage, which is a good and bad thing). When I was in Chicago in early January for New Year, Becca took me with her to Lill to design my very own "Maya" bag.



As you can see, Becca did an excellent job of helping me design my bag. In all honesty, she did most of the designing for me. It was a bit overwhelming being surrounded by so many gorgeous fabrics to choose from, and thank gosh I had Becca there to guide me along! The Maya bag is perfect for school as it has numerous pockets and ample space for my Macbook, textbooks, and so on. I can't wait to ditch my backpack and start using it. 

If you're in Chicago, you should definitely stop by the store (Brown line, Armitage stop), and if not- check out their website, where you can design items right from home.

Merci beaucoup, Becca! My bag is beautiful! 

4 comments:

  1. AH I LOVE YOUR BAG! so jealous, i'm going to have to design one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jenna it turned out so cute! You look fabulous with it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag Jenna!!! We went to that store in Chicago (I think)---was it in Lincoln Park??

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.