Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is here! Fun things ahead!

I will not claim October as my favorite month of the year.

That belongs to December.

But it is inarguably my second favorite month of the year.

October 2013 is full of fun and exciting events! Here is a sneak preview...

My roommate, Kelsey, is coming in town this weekend to celebrate her birthday! Kelsey had some very intense knee surgery back in the summer and had to move home during her recovery. She's one of the most fun and vibrant people I know, and this weekend is going to be a blast with her in town. Even better? She's going to be able to celebrate with only one crutch! Woo woo!

Next weekend, I am heading up to Cleveland to attend a wedding with a friend. I cannot wait! Weddings involve love, getting dressed up, admiring someone's gorgeous wedding gown, complimentary wine, and dancing. They're essentially the best thing EVER.

On Tuesday, October 15, the NEW BRIDGET JONES NOVEL WILL BE RELEASED! A coworker and I are heading to Barnes and Noble at lunchtime that day to secure our copies. I've already cried my tears over the fact that Mark Darcy is DEAD (devastating) so hopefully I'll be able to begin Bridget's newest adventure with that tragedy out of the way (alright, not likely).
via
The third weekend of October means Homecoming at the University of Cincinnati! Need I say more?
via
Towards the end of October, my cousin is playing backup for MICHAEL BUBLÉ! My aunt is currently coordinating a last minute girls' trip to see everyone's favorite Canadian crooner. I'm hoping I can get my Wednesday night professor's blessing and will be jetting off to Nashville for the concert, which would be my fourth Michael Bublé concert (not bragging...but totally bragging).
via

This Halloween, I am planning to dress up as a leprechaun! Imagine a darling green dress, green tights, and TONS of gold glitter!
via
Of course, October also brings with it cooler temperatures, gorgeous foliage, that special autumn scent, pea coats, and plenty of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

I am very much looking forward to the month ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I KNEW that I loved you! (In the most non creepy way possible.) I, too, am obsessed with Mr. Buble. Hope that everything works out so that you can go. Definitely an exciting month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun month ahead. Love that you are dressing up as a leprachaun.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.