As if my recent weight gain, weekly intake of wine, and misfortune in love weren't enough evidence to support this theory, as I was organizing my book collection this morning, I came to the shocking realization of how many self help books I've acquired.
Hmmm.
Well.
If I really have become Bridget, maybe that means there is a Mark Darcy wearing a reindeer jumper in my future?
A girl can dream.
Oh, don't you worry about this, Jenna! I have a very similar stack (and very similar troubles) as you! There's still no Mr. Darcy in sight, but until he appears, I can still enjoy that glass of wine and an extra helping of chocolate :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week, my dear friend!
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
Don't fret and just try to have fun and live in the moment Jenna. Before you know it, you'll be 35-have four kids and wishing for a fun night at the bars or would pay a million dollars to be able to go to a movie that wasn't produced by Disney. xoxo big hugs
ReplyDeleteI think I have a pile of self-help books that looks just like this. Maybe I should actually get around to reading them.
ReplyDelete