I loved each and every one of my gifts, but here are a few of my more unique presents.
1. Crock Pot
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
3. Kate Spade "Look on the bright side" bangle
![]() |
| via |
4. THE COMPLETE SERIES of "The Gilmore Girls" (It even came in a darling travel case! With a handle!)
![]() |
| via |
6. Sephora Blockbuster Palette
7. Target dog stuffed animal (I will admit it- I forgot how amazing it is to sleep with a stuffed animal)
So what were some of your most favorite Christmas presents this year?





I love that bangle! My favorite present was my ipad!
ReplyDeleteahhh, so perfect! you were def. spoiled this Christmas. i think you were good all year round ;)
ReplyDeletemy favorite present was my camera!
That Sephora Palette is AWESOME! I've had one before and loved it. It's been passed on to my neices now since almost everything in it was used up. I also have that crock pot but haven't used it yet. The crazy thing is I've had it for a year lol Glad you had a good Christmas lady!
ReplyDeleteIf you find some good crock pot recipes you must share. That bangle is such a good reminder! You are loved! My favorite presents were new pjs, downton abbey season two and $ which i'll use to buy some new dishes.
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing that you didn't buy Gilmore Girls when we were discussing it a few months ago! Santa came through!! Woo-woo!
ReplyDeleteWow, now you're one lucky lady to have family and friends who love you so much and know you so well! I may be a tiny bit jealous of that Kate Spade stationery: it's simply gorgeous! I'll have to ask for it for my birthday :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the wine rack and sephora palette so much! Can't wait to hear what you make of it :)
Have a lovely Sunday, Jenna!
xx Ivana
Macarons and Pearls
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! Those are some awesome gifts!! I totally want a kate spade note! hehe. I think you have my address? (Bytheway- I never responded to this but i didn't ever get the letter you sent thru your company mail...:/) And the wine rack, makeup and kate spade bangle are awesome too! Have you made any new recipes in your crock pot yet?
ReplyDelete