How has it been eight days since I lost blogged?
Eight days lost in time.
All we can assume is that I watched a lot of House of Cards, stayed up painfully late finishing up schoolwork, ate too much chocolate, and had at least one or two nervy-b's/existential crises (generally a result of the second item on this list).
Nothing too exciting, basically.
It is 10:24, and I am writing this from bed since I'm off from work for the day.
I spent the weekend visiting friends in Cleveland and am very happy that I scheduled this buffer day before returning to work.
Cleveland was incredible, as always. I was able to spend time with wonderful friends who I don't get to see very often. I drank wine, explored new areas (excellent adventuring went down in Coventry), eat delicious foods, and just relish that feeling of being away from home and all of life's responsibilities.
![]() |
| via |
Today, I plan to run some errands I've been putting off, finally tackle a few chores around the house, and hopefully end my evening with a glass of red wine (or white wine with a few drops of green food coloring) and a good book.
This week is spring break at school, and I feel very grateful for a week of no class.
Free evenings...how extraordinary!
Here is hoping for a lucky day and a lovely week! Happy St. Patrick's Day, bloggers!

Wine with green food coloring sounds about right;) Happy to see you have returned!!!
ReplyDelete