As pretty as it all looked from my bedroom window, I was growing increasingly anxious last night at the thought of driving to work in it.
Lucky for me, my trusty chauffeur (AKA my father) was there to save the day!
The only downside was that I had to be ready for pick-up by 7am (which I knew would actually be 6:45 since my parents are painfully punctual).
I am usually still sleeping at that hour, if you were curious.
It was fun having my dad drive me to work, though.
I felt as though I was in grade school again when my dad would drop my little brother and me off on his way to work. He has always been such a morning person. He would jabber away happily and try making us play quiz games during the fifteen minute commute.
We stonily played along, groggy and grumpy.
Often, we would just moan, "Leave us alone."
I must admit, now I could get quite used to the idea of being chauffeured around.
Maybe it's time I invest in a proper driver and Town Car?
![]() |
| via |
Thank you for driving me to and from work today, Dad!
I so appreciate it!
I am sure every other driver out there appreciated it, as well! ;)


That so sweet of your, dad! I love it when family members do sweet things to help each other out!
ReplyDelete"I a sure every other driver out there appreciated it, as well." LOL! I remember you saying that you aren't the greatest of drivers…oy! Girl you crack me up. I'm glad that you had dad to the rescue!! ;) Stay warm!
ReplyDelete