My season two House of Cards marathon night had been cut short as apparently, I had fallen asleep after guzzling down cold medicine (two tablespoons worth anyway) and orange juice.
At least I know what happens in episode 1- ohmyGOD.
I mean, I heard that it would blow my mind, but...whoa.
"There is always tomorrow," I sighed, as I took another dose of medicine, brushed my teeth, and went back to bed.
Have you ever been hit with one of those mega colds?
At work Thursday and Friday, my head felt so full and congested I could hardly think straight. I was sneezing and blowing my nose every 90 seconds, and I'm sure my coworkers were all silently loathing me and praying I didn't infect them all.
I stopped at Kroger on the way home and loaded up on all of the essentials.
I do feel marginally better this morning following a whopping thirteen hours of sleep (seriously).
My mom, grandma, and I are going to see the Princess Diana exhibit at the Cincinnati Museum Center this afternoon, and I'm hoping DayQuil keeps me going.
I've been looking forward to this for months now!
So mega cold, you had better behave yourself. Don't bother me again until after the exhibit, please.


House of Cards! Hands down craziest show! Can't wait for season 3!!
ReplyDelete