Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Eight Hour Challenge

"I try to get eight hours of sleep every night."

This is what Tsukasa* said to me the other day.

While I proceeded to act normal, my mind was reeling.

Eight hours of sleep on a work night?

People actually get that much slumber during the week?

I have some very bad habits, bloggers.

I'm usually up until midnight or 1AM doing homework...online shopping...watching movies...reading...daydreaming...etc, etc.

I then wake up around 6AM or 7AM depending on the day.

So I average about 5-7 hours a night, which I think is fairly normal.

Tsukasa went on to tell me how he finds it easier to concentrate and focus at work when he gets eight hours.

So this week? My mission is to be in bed by 11 and see how it affects my mood, concentration...all that jazz!

Wish me luck! And sweet dreams! 

ZzZzZzZzZzZz

*This is the totally awesome guy I am dating! Eeeeep! And he's responsible and gets a good amount of sleep before work! What a catch!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, 8 hours of sleep?! What's that?!
    I need to work on getting more sleep too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to hear my sad life? I go to bed at 9 every single night. Usually at 8, I start getting ready (I take nighttime showers and get my jammies on) and by 9 I am out like a light.

    ReplyDelete

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.