Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Fresh Start to May

It is only 10:30am on this beautiful Saturday morning, and I've gotten some serious work done.

As I alluded to in an earlier post, the chaos of this past semester left my living quarters looking less than spick and span.

I like to at least sweep and dust my bedroom weekly, and I think it's been a good six weeks since that chore has been completed.

Gross.

So yesterday afternoon, I came home from work and spent some serious time catching up with my friends Swiffer, Clorox, and Windex.







Gah.

I seriously just love a clean and tidy room.

I slept wonderfully last night (probably because I was no longer inhaling dust and germs), and then got to cleaning the bathroom this morning.





Beautiful, yes?

I know my mom will be calling later this afternoon to tell me it's weird to post photos of my bathroom on the Internet, but that's okay.

Hope everyone has an incredible first weekend of May!

1 comment:

Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.