I started off my Sunday by attending mass downtown with my parents and older brother. We went to one of the city's most beautiful churches, and we enjoyed brunch afterward at First Watch.
![]() |
| via |
Marvelous start to the day!
Once I arrived home, I sat across from Kelsey and watched her make some sort of super healthy kale salad.
I then had to make a casual 30 minute trip west to pick up my cell phone from my parents' house as I had left it in my dad's car following brunch (such a ditzy move), but since I picked up a bottle of champagne and fresh bouquet of flowers on the way home...it wasn't such a lame trip!
I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting on our front porch with Taylor and Kelsey.
I sipped champagne. We lifechatted. Taylor played the guitar and sang. I got to pet a Husky puppy as it walked by.
We ended our evening with subs from a nearby restaurant and watching My Best Friend's Wedding.
It was the most marvelous Sunday I've had in months.
And not a single moment was spent worrying about schoolwork.
Heavenly.


I love Sundays like that, Jenna!! Sounds like an awesome day. Also, I love My Best Friend's Wedding. :)
ReplyDelete