There is something so comforting about listening to talk radio in the morning.
Other times though, I need music.
Below are the tunes I choose depending on my mood.
I pay my own cell phone bill, have a 401(k) plan, and cannot remember the last time I went out on a Thursday night. Am I an adult? Am I really going to make it after all?
The Mary Tyler Moore Show Theme Song ("Love Is All Around" by Sonny Curtis)
"There She Goes" by Sixpence None the Richer
I feel hopeful this morning. The possibilities are endless! Maybe I'll fall in love today, be transferred to Paris, or run into Hugh Jackman during my lunch break!
"Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding
"Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall
I am a former fugitive running from my past/I just met the love of my life and my dad is making us up and move in the middle of the night/My friends are trying to convince me to fight in this French Revolution, but I want to spend time with the girl I just met/I am an extra in Les Miserables
"One Day More" from Les Miserables (but seriously, I love this song in the morning [really, it's awesome at any point in the day])
This is a rough week. Man oh man...I sort of just want to throw my comforter over my head and crawl back into bed.
"Carry On Wayward Son" by Kansas
Sassy. I am definitely feeling sassy this morning.
"Sex Is In The Heel" from Kinky Boots (really...ANY song from Kinky Boots)
And the song that always makes me happy, no matter the mood, is...
"Anna Sun" by Walk the Moon
No comments:
Post a Comment
Merci beaucoup for your comments! I always love to read through them!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.